MenAce

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Everyone I'm MenAce (Nickname) I Just Started A YouTube Channel and I Have Been Struggling To Find Subscribers What Should I Do. Can Anyone Help

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I think you need a more defined channel first. You don't have anything on the front page and no description as well. That's the first step to make yourself look serious. After you get a video on the front page, then we can talk about that

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been on YouTube for 4 days and I don't see why I don't have subscribers!!!?!?!!!

Probably because everything on there is generic from your banner to your videos.

It looks rushed.

Not to mention most channels don't get even ten subs in the first week unless help from others or REALLY lucky.

MenAce

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What Kind Of Video Should I Post On My Front Page

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Hello Everyone I'm MenAce (Nickname) I Just Started A YouTube Channel and I Have Been Struggling To Find Subscribers What Should I Do. Can Anyone Help
No offense, but I can't tell if you are being serious or not. Your latest video is from 4 days ago... you just started. you aren't going to get 1000 subscribers in the blink of an eye. I don't understand the problem.

Like others said, you should work on your channel art. Make it more 'you'. Let it tell what your channel is going to be about. Your channel doesn't show that.

and when people say that there are no videos on your front page- there is nothing when we click on your link. It literally says that there are no videos to show. Someone is going to go to your channel, see you banner- not know what the heck it is, and then see that there are "no videos" on your channel... no one is going to stay. You need to edit your page so all of your videos show.

Just fix those things and you will be on track.

MenAce

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok Thank You[DOUBLEPOST=1465185970,1465183031][/DOUBLEPOST]What Do You Think Now

Reactions: CristyTango

RiffRaff

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Jesus christ...Why don't we just set up a new thread, where new people come in and we just do all the work for them? The amount of lazy people on here wanting instant gratification is mind boggling! "Plz halp me! I haf new gaming shannel, but I dnt know wat cowntent to mek!"

Last edited: