Should I start over!!??

elitechic26

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Hope your channels are doing well...I have some more advice to ask..lol. I recently took a one month break from YouTube, trying to find a suitable niche and re-evaluate before coming back. I feel like some videos I want to do are not mainstream (self-growth/self-discovery) and I want to appeal to people my age, 20 somethings, maybe younger or older. But I have soooo many different ideas for videos and I keep getting sidelined on what niche to do. I have 147 subscribers atm and really want to get to 1 k by the end of 2017. Any advice? One idea I had was to explore stereotypes surrounding millenials but idk if ppl would watch that, some would be to do acne makeup, and then videos that young adults would watch, about 'trending topics' (ex. finding bae, season of singleness/loneliness, etc. What do you guys think? I just want to be consistent, bc I've done so many diff types of videos and I want to "settle down".

PictureFIT

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Stop wondering and execute. All of us have ideas, but ideas don't mean anything if you don't act on them. Chances are you already have a good idea that you want to run with. Don't wait for other people's feedback. Just go out there and do something with your idea.

Reactions: Crown

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I agree with @PictureFIT

Take action. Too much analysis = paralysis. Focus on one thing. Stop dreaming and start doing. Good luck.

Reactions: DictionaryWrites

S_Mielz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Try your ideas out, and whichever you feel is best suited for you and your channel...run with it!