Should I start all over?

AndyGamezYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have had my YouTube channel since October of 2013. It's been going well, but I feel limited because I am not motivated by making content like what I started. I have ran out of ideas because they won't fit the channel. I am still small and I only get about ~10% views from my 500 subscribers. I feel like starting fresh and not being stuck with a niche that I have no motivation to make content for. Any suggestions would be helpful!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Crixifa

Crixifa
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you're only getting 10% I suggest starting over but if only 10% are watching, why not just change your niche on your current channel since the rest are just inactive?
Do whatever that you think will make you feel better.
Starting over is always nice though :) clean slate.

Reactions: AndyGamezYT

DigiBox

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
It's a case of 'will it be worth it?'

I had a channel from 2014 - 2016 during that time we gained a grand total of 200 subscribers, and 57k views.

In 2016 we started fresh with digibox, a little over a year later we are now sitting at 900+ subs and 100k+views.

If you feel it is the best idea go for it just make sure it is 100% what you want to do.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I often felt this way with my Gaming channel I made back in 2011. It had a good many years but I was not able to do everything that I had wanted to do on it. So I created a new channel in late 2014 and it's progress has been slow but I am overall much happier with it.

To me you should do what you want to do. Sometimes it's best to start over if that's where your passion lies. =]

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

If you're not enjoying your current niche, it makes sense to at least change.

Alissa collar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I you already have a following so you might as well use that 10% and 500 subs to grow bigger. Also dont sub4sub or anything like that cuz it does not work and wastes time. My bro tried that and didnt work out as good as he thought. He just wasted his time on dead followers. Now im here helping him out!

Column 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well what was your channel niche? You could try something similar, but a bit easier to come up with video ideas! Please reply and I will try my hardest to help! ~ Column 1 P.S: You should probably add some channel art in the meantime if you're keeping your name!