Should I start again?

CaptainFalcon89

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I did have a similar thread in this area but I do feel I will be better if I started over and doing things the right way.

I would like to know opinions before I do this though.

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Like start your channel from scratch? Why would you want to do that?[DOUBLEPOST=1351630417,1351630400][/DOUBLEPOST]What are the pros and cons?

CaptainFalcon89

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Well I didn't go the right way regarding the legitimacy of my channel (sub4sub) its becoming a mistake that is increasingly hard to undo.

It helped me understand what not to do and I want to start doing things the right way and not go down the desperate and hurtful route that will do me no favours so to speak.

I'd rather have a new channel that is done properly rather than old channel not getting any views with artifical subscribers.

I do have the equipment to do it but didn't have the right mind set and my channel suffered from my mistakes. Thats all.

LowZ98

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Don't start again, your last 3 videos have more views than you sub count, so i wouldn't say you aren't getting no views, i mean for a channel of 4oo subs to get 500 views a video is pretty good, anyway i have nearly finished your logo, so do you still want it?

Go with your heart, don't carry on with something you don't feel right about! :)

Frassmiles

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's your choice mate but I wouldn't start over as you have legit views.

If I was you, I would just pump out some great content and get views/subscribers that way.

However, it's up to you man. Do what you need to do.

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I wouldn't start again. Do what I have been doing. I originally made the sub4sub mistake. I slowly chip away at removing actually inactive subs. The ones that I know for sure have no activity on my channel what so ever. This is a timely process but it will help balance your view/sub ratio in the long run. Realistically, we have nothing but time here on youtube and it makes more sense to chip away at it than start over. Keep the view counts you have which will also help in the long run. Don't give up on the hard work I am certain you have already put in to your channel. That's my 2 cents at least.:bounce:

CaptainFalcon89

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Don't start again, your last 3 videos have more views than you sub count, so i wouldn't say you aren't getting no views, i mean for a channel of 4oo subs to get 500 views a video is pretty good, anyway i have nearly finished your logo, so do you still want it?

Go with your heart, don't carry on with something you don't feel right about! :)
Yes please!