Should I start a YouTube series playing single player or on desired craft survival ?

Byjenkz

Reaction score
i want to start a new YouTube series , do you think it would get more attention if I played on single player or on the desired craft survival server ???

If I played on the server I would still be playing on my own , and not with a group of people I was thinking of doing a race to 1 million coins on desiredcraft survival so it's like a tutorial series aswell as a entertaining series or just doing a single player series abit like syndicates one ???

Last edited by a moderator:

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would do a tutorial series, that would get a lot of views.

Byjenkz

Reaction score
I just feel like single player minecraft tutorials have all been done like there's 100s of tutorials on how to do red stone and houses etc etc , so do you think if I go down the tutorial route then it would be good to do a series on a server or is that reducing my viewer margins down to just desired craft players or do you think other people will watch it just for entertainment cause it's not just a tutorial it's just following my journey to 1 million coin ?? Lol

J0eyy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
that actually is a cool idea! you should do it on desired craft

Byjenkz

Reaction score
I think I'm going too cause I have got like 2 million coins on my account so I'm going to get an alt account and start again but I know how to get there cause I have done it once already