Should I sign with Fullscreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flammy

Shooting Down Idiots
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's 55% for partners 2012 and present including 2012 legacy partners (not sure the percentage for 11, 10, 09 etc.) You can view your partner agreement which states clearly it is 55% if you monetized in 2012 or this year. Should be under paragraph 4. It's around that amount with their cut with Networks as well

And Hosted AdSense for Content is YouTube. AdSense for Content is for websites, blogger etc.
Can you provide [source] for those numbers? I am an AdSense partner, and assume you're referring to the Fullscreen partner agreement as I can't find anything related to that in AdSense agreement.

For me, my AdSense revenue share numbers according to my account match that public information. The only active service on my AdSense is YouTube, so nothing else should be active and causing confusing.

It appears as "Content 68% revenue share Content Hosted" for me. Which is a very confusing way to word it, but I believe the 68-32 numbers are correct.

Reactions: srdzn

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you provide [source] for those numbers? I am an AdSense partner, and assume you're referring to the Fullscreen partner agreement as I can't find anything related to that in AdSense agreement.

For me, my AdSense revenue share numbers according to my account match that public information. The only active service on my AdSense is YouTube, so nothing else should be active and causing confusing.

It appears as "Content 68% revenue share Content Hosted" for me. Which is a very confusing way to word it, but I believe the 68-32 numbers are correct.
I wasn't referring to Fullscreen at any point :)

www.youtube.com/account_monetization -> View Terms of Service (aka partner agreement/contract) > Scroll to paragraph 4 "Advertising"

I know where you're getting the 68 figure from under your Account Settings but this is for websites not YouTube.

As previously mentioned YouTube is "Hosted AdSense for Content" which is different.

Destiny deVille

Reaction score
Hmm. I am trying to decide if I should partner with Full screen as well. I have done plenty of research and I know that youtube only gives you about 3% of the money you should be making. But networks like fullscreen give you 70% and RPM give you 80%

Ucan Draw

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm though that networks like Fullscreen are paying or bidding on higher revenue Ads?

This is a huge question I just had. Because the start of February has been amazing!! The past 3 days, and I was just curious how a network like Fullscreen could help if they buy for better Ads.

markkaz

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm fully partnered with YouTube on USNFilms, but PDKFilms is only an individual video partner with YouTube (ads are on the videos, but I don't have channel customization options and such).
What happened for you to lose a lot of views? We can't give advice if we don't know the full picture.

I don't understand how I can make more money with Fullscreen. ..They also told me that Fullscreen has a special partnership with YouTube, allowing Fullscreen channels to get more premium ads that have a higher CPM. There is nothing that says this in the contract. Is this true?
No matter if you are direct with Google Adsense or with a network, Google gets their cut of the ad revenue. If you go with a network, you have to give up an agreed upon percentage for their services. It is up to you to decide if those services are worth surrendering a percentage. As for FS having a special partnership with YouTube for premium ads with higher CPM, that's some pretty fancy salesman talk if you ask me. You will not get enough of a higher CPM to cover the percentage that you are surrendering to FS. Even worse, the network gets their percentage whether they serve ads for your channel or not.

The rep also told me that there are "Gorilla Campaigns" available once a week
FS may have Gorilla campaigns but you will only see the ones that they make eligible for you channel. It is very deceitful for them to say that they have Gorilla Campaigns every week when you won't be eligible for beauty or other offerings.

It also seems like all the Fullscreen people on this channel are small
So should I join? Will I make more with Fullscreen?
I'm not small. I'm #14 in the network (according to SocialBlade score).
Over 8 million views a month. I do more than my fair share of generating views.
http://socialblade.com/youtube/network/Fullscreen/topusers
As to whether you should join or not, that is your decision.[DOUBLEPOST=1391657964,1391657778][/DOUBLEPOST]
see, this is what i've been wondering a lot recently... thumbnails and such are cool, but is it worth it if theyre going to take a percent of your earnings? i would go ahead and say no, dont partner
You don't have to be part of a network anymore to have the ability to create thumbnails.[DOUBLEPOST=1391658046][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should ask if you can test it for one month and then if you get payed more, you will stay, but if you get payed less, you will leave.
One month isn't enough time to make a decision. I would suggest 90 or 120 days.[DOUBLEPOST=1391658334][/DOUBLEPOST]
...adsense might offer an 80/20 split, while fullscreen would have a 90/10 split.
Oh no, this is very wrong. There is an absolute percentage that Adsense takes. It is reported to be 45%. That leaves 55% to the Channel/Creator. If somebody signs to FS (like yourself), Adsense still takes their 45% but out of the remaining 55%, a percentage has to be shared with the network.[DOUBLEPOST=1391658684][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hmm. I am trying to decide if I should partner with Full screen as well. I have done plenty of research and I know that youtube only gives you about 3% of the money you should be making. But networks like fullscreen give you 70% and RPM give you 80%
I just noticed that you bumped up a year-old topic but thanks for searching the forums first =)

If you look at your Analytics, you can see exactly how much they are keeping. You should be receiving 55%. If you join a network, FS or otherwise, Google still gets their same cut but the network gets their cut out of your 55%.

Joeyww2

Reaction score
I hav
I have two YouTube channels: USNFilms and PDKFilms. USNFilms has 21000+ subscribers and 5+million video views. PDKFilms has 32000+ subscribers and 28+ million video views.

I'm fully partnered with YouTube on USNFilms, but PDKFilms is only an individual video partner with YouTube (ads are on the videos, but I don't have channel customization options and such).

Recently, a member from Fullscreen contacted me, asking me if I would be interested in signing a contract with Fullscreen for PDKFilms to join the network. I was skeptical at first, because I'm already making almost $3000 a month on PDKFilms, with a CPM of around $3.50.

I don't understand how I can make more money with Fullscreen. They said that I'll still have YouTube ads on my videos, except that the money generated from those will go to their adsense account. That means that YouTube is still taking a cut from those earnings (since YouTube takes cuts from the ads they put on your videos), and Fullscreen said they also take a 30% cut from those earnings, which essentially means I'll be making less than I do now. I told the representative this, and he changed the contract (haven't signed it yet) to a 20% cut for themselves. They also told me that Fullscreen has a special partnership with YouTube, allowing Fullscreen channels to get more premium ads that have a higher CPM. There is nothing that says this in the contract. Is this true?

The rep also told me that there are "Gorilla Campaigns" available once a week, in which I edit in an advertisement in my video (such as a movie or video game trailer) before I upload. He told me that those campaigns can reach a CPM of $30. He told me that I get all the money I earn from "Gorilla Campaigns", and that I will attain most of my earnings from these campaigns. However, there is nothing about Gorilla Campaigns in the contract. It also seems like all the Fullscreen people on this channel are small (only a couple thousand subscribers and not many video views), so I get the feeling they want my channel to make money off it.

So should I join? Will I make more with Fullscreen? Or should I just stay with what I have now? Also, if you're from Fullscreen and have something to say then that would help!!

Thanks
I want to remain anonymous. I have millions of views and a few youtube channels. I signed 2 of my channels to Full screen two years ago. Now the contract has been up after two years of 30% sucking and doing nothing for me. I told them months ago to release me on the May end date. Their sales trolls kept trying to write back to keep me and said they'll see what they can do. I said by law you have to release me according to the ad revenue agreement.The same sales guy finally left me alone realizing i knew my rights, after i began to quoting my contact terms word for word an another email. Now, 2 days after trying to get out because my contract is over with them and they still have my account monetized with full screen, requests to unlink are getting a song and dance from fullscreen support on why they can't do it quite yet. One excuse is, California time is delayed. I'm still locked in, it's almost 3 days after the fact. I will give them 4 more days before I hire a lawyer who i worked with before for False DMCA's. I have money, and I won't hesitate to sue these crooked creeps. I keep a record of all e-mails and transactions of all of our texts, agreements, ECT. Always keep a record of any online dealings, especially with these third party networks.

My Adsense channels out preformed Fullscreen every time. I signed to full screen back in 2012 when BANNERS were a big deal. I had no idea how big i would grow my channels and income. Now everything has changed. My advice to anyone is that if you do not use game footage, never sign your Adsense account over to these bottom feeder leaches promising this and that. Everyday I get e-mails from various network partners recruiters seeking to suck off of my revenue. I hit SPAM on everyone of them. If your a youtube newb, avoid signing any contract unless you have a gaming channel. It makes no sense. These sales/recruiters will even enter sites like this and tell you how wonderful it is to sign over to a company they work for. Do not trust anything accept Adsense. Ray William johnson even said it. No reason to sign your Adsense account over to anyone. He was right. I created this account just to fire off on what I think about these bs network. GL!

Reactions: markkaz

Ann

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im going to end my contract I think... Adsense earning were higher and I don't see much benefit for my channel (which is mainly a vlogging channel).

I send them an email and will let you know what they reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.