Should I sign with Fullscreen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

usnfilms

Reaction score
I have two YouTube channels: USNFilms and PDKFilms. USNFilms has 21000+ subscribers and 5+million video views. PDKFilms has 32000+ subscribers and 28+ million video views.

I'm fully partnered with YouTube on USNFilms, but PDKFilms is only an individual video partner with YouTube (ads are on the videos, but I don't have channel customization options and such).

Recently, a member from Fullscreen contacted me, asking me if I would be interested in signing a contract with Fullscreen for PDKFilms to join the network. I was skeptical at first, because I'm already making almost $3000 a month on PDKFilms, with a CPM of around $3.50.

I don't understand how I can make more money with Fullscreen. They said that I'll still have YouTube ads on my videos, except that the money generated from those will go to their adsense account. That means that YouTube is still taking a cut from those earnings (since YouTube takes cuts from the ads they put on your videos), and Fullscreen said they also take a 30% cut from those earnings, which essentially means I'll be making less than I do now. I told the representative this, and he changed the contract (haven't signed it yet) to a 20% cut for themselves. They also told me that Fullscreen has a special partnership with YouTube, allowing Fullscreen channels to get more premium ads that have a higher CPM. There is nothing that says this in the contract. Is this true?

The rep also told me that there are "Gorilla Campaigns" available once a week, in which I edit in an advertisement in my video (such as a movie or video game trailer) before I upload. He told me that those campaigns can reach a CPM of $30. He told me that I get all the money I earn from "Gorilla Campaigns", and that I will attain most of my earnings from these campaigns. However, there is nothing about Gorilla Campaigns in the contract. It also seems like all the Fullscreen people on this channel are small (only a couple thousand subscribers and not many video views), so I get the feeling they want my channel to make money off it.

So should I join? Will I make more with Fullscreen? Or should I just stay with what I have now? Also, if you're from Fullscreen and have something to say then that would help!!

Thanks

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Um. I can't really relate to your problem. But, it seems you're making great money with YouTube so I would stick with them personally. Fullscreen is great for smaller channels and you seem to be already established so...yeah stick with YouTube would be my advice.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Iggy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Fullscreen Network is a really nice network, just because of the fact they can provide you sponsorship and people to network with. As well they can provide any help when needed. But like Stef said if your already established so why not stick with youtube.

Reactions: Stef

usnfilms

Reaction score
You should apply! That is a lot of views and subs ( at least for me):D
Well, I don't have to apply anyway, I was asked to join, all I have to do is sign (type in my name) the contract. I just feel as if I can make the most money where I am right now

Reactions: Wildgamer35

Unknown_user007

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Well, I don't have to apply anyway, I was asked to join, all I have to do is sign (type in my name) the contract. I just feel as if I can make the most money where I am right now
oh well thats great! your partnered!:D

usnfilms

Reaction score
Any more suggestions? be sure to provide an explanation. thanks

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
what about maker studios have you checked them out?

Leah Victoria

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
see, this is what i've been wondering a lot recently... thumbnails and such are cool, but is it worth it if theyre going to take a percent of your earnings? i would go ahead and say no, dont partner

Status
Not open for further replies.