Should I sign FullScreen contract?

Ar7ur

Reaction score
Good Morning,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for anything I've done wrong since this is my first post on this forum.

I've got a YouTube Channel, BarcelonaMinecraft, with 12k subs, and 120k average views per month. I partnered directly with YouTube back when I had 2k subs, and have been earning money through adsense since. Up to now, my average RPM is 0.72€, but it stands at 0.95€ this week. I'm making on average around 65€ per month. I recently contacted FullScreen to see what they could offer, and they're giving me a 70/30 deal.

Would that mean that I'd earn less money? Only 70% of the 65€ I earn? Or would my earnings increase?

My current average CPC is 0.05€, but my all time average CPC is of 0.03.

What do you recommend? Other further questions?
Is any of you already partnered with FullScreen? Do Gorilla Campaigns work? How often can one take part in it?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Dude fullscreen is a GREAT network, in my eyes they may even be the best I'm not sure. I know that everyone who's with them is getting alot of support, so partnering with them is by no means an unwise decision, go for it my friend.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
I recommend signing up with them..
They will increase your amount that you earn.. I am with them and have no complaints

Ludos_Roach

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The Rusted Media channel that I work for is a FullScreen partner. They seem as good as an option as others so I would say sign with them. We have had no problems with them as of yet and have two/three channels under their partnership contracts.

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't see why anyone would want to give away their freedom to ANY network if you're already partnered straight with YT. Fullscreen may give you a lower CPM, they may give you a higher CPM. There isn't any guarantee you will earn more with them an Adsense, all a Network does (for most advertising on your videos anyway) is use their Adsense which would be no different than being alone.

paskyskiesss

I'm a peacock flying into a rainbow!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger
I've heard good things about fullscreen, and I think 70% of partners here on YTTalk are FS partners.

NerdzSquared

Super Poster
Reaction score
I don't see why anyone would want to give away their freedom to ANY network if you're already partnered straight with YT. Fullscreen may give you a lower CPM, they may give you a higher CPM. There isn't any guarantee you will earn more with them an Adsense, all a Network does (for most advertising on your videos anyway) is use their Adsense which would be no different than being alone.
True you may earn more with adsense.. But partnering your account with a network is a form of long term investing. Especially as you get higher up and gain more followers, you will gain many haters. Those haters may decide to click bomb you..
A network will protect you against this..
You don't want to work so hard, for it to be all ruined