Should i Restart or Continue

40-50 views per video is decent for the sub count really, especially being away all that time. I'd continue ☺

soo much good advice here, but tbh at the end of the day, the numbers dont mean anything if nobody is active :poop::poop::poop:

Dude you have 400 people which have clicked that subscribe button. Theres a concept which i follow greatly to do with business specifically retail so... If you have a product like a book or a clothing brand or your youtube videos. The market decides how good those products are. YOU DONT. so if your only getting 40-50 views per video ( assuming you upload consistently) then 1. thats better than 0 views and you need to not get sad because your channel isnt leading to your expectations. 2. you need to look at your videos and analyse how high the production value of those videos are.

Im not saying they need to be professional dont let yourself get too stressed out about the quality. But if you arent getting the view count you want or if you arent getting the sales you want with a product. MOST sales people usually just drop the price. But instead you should be putting all your time into making the videos better and not focusing on the numbers.

Aslong as you put 100% into all your videos my man, you will find your audience. Whether that audience is 100 people, or whether its 10 million people. You will find them. Just you cant do youtube with the intention of getting lots of views and attention and money because then your videos starting having that kind of vibe because you dont work with the kind of passion that others work with

Hope this makes sense and helps

I agree, but I also disagree because I know that some big youtubers are doing what they're doing for the attention and money. They just manage to be shouty and funny enough to get those things. But doing it because you like to and putting effort into it, A LOT of effort, will get you somewhere. No saying how "famous" you'll be like what was said, but it should go a long way.

see rory makes a valid point ! thats 400 people that could convince others to subscribe, but at the end of the day, 200 of those subs subscribed 3 years ago - i feel like the channel is dead, even uploading now, i get zero views but im more excited in seeing what i can make from a new start rather than trying to revive an old thing

see rory makes a valid point ! thats 400 people that could convince others to subscribe, but at the end of the day, 200 of those subs subscribed 3 years ago - i feel like the channel is dead, even uploading now, i get zero views but im more excited in seeing what i can make from a new start rather than trying to revive an old thing
Thing is, Youtube's been occasionally purging inactive subs. I've had subs that have been on the list since 2013 and are still there after these purges. So maybe people are occasionally checking my vids and are 1 or 2 of those 3 views I average lol.

Back