Should I rebrand?

IftiBashir

Undiscovered....
I like to keep my content professional - although I keep questioning my branding. Is it too 'comical'? Should I rebrand to something a little more formal??

Please feel free to share you thoughts!
Thanking you in advance.

Well you have 40k subs, so you must be doing something right xD Here's what I'd do: First, ask the subscribers what they think: make a video about it or a survey or something and try to figure out how much they like it and how open they would be to a rebrand. Secondly, think about what YOU want: does your style of videos suit your personality: does it come naturally or do you have to force it? From that: make a decision about what you want to do - or, try making one or two videos in the new style and see how it goes - make sure to tell your audience that you are experimenting with that though! Hope this helps!

No one said that you can't be both comical and professional at the same time. Looks good to me. Also nothing wrong with changing it up and seeing if it makes a difference. Good luck.

No one said that you can't be both comical and professional at the same time. Looks good to me. Also nothing wrong with changing it up and seeing if it makes a difference. Good luck.
I agree. for example, all speech with a little humor keeps audience retention. Make the content professional but throw in jokes here and there and the video becomes memorable :)

Back