Should I or Shouldn't I?

• Should

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shouldn't

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ProXima123

I've Got It
I have been observing a lot of people questioning the ability to hide subscribers from viewers. Not that I think it's a bad thing, but my question is, does it really help? Is there an incentive or benefit in doing so?
Does it seem disingenuous if a channel hides their subscribers from their audience? or do you guys think it doesn't really matter.

Do you guys think there is a benefit from doing so? why or why not?
I'm thinking I may experiment with doing so, just to see if there is any difference before and after hiding subscribers. What do you guys think?

I never hide my subscribers, but I will say when I first started YouTube and I only had a 100 subscribers people judged my channel without even watching my videos because of my small numbers they thought must be not a good channel since it’s small.. When I hit around a few thousand people seen it and was like oh she’s got a following I will check out her channel it Must be good. Unfortunately some people don’t want to give YouTubers a chance based on numbers, if you hide your subscribers they might think you don’t have a following. It sounds really stupid I know, but some are like that they just because someone doesn’t have subscribers or a lot views they think the content must not be any good so they watch. I had people tell they didn’t want anything to do with my channel without watching any of my videos and then after they watched their like oh you’re actually really good.

Back