• Shouldn't

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been observing a lot of people questioning the ability to hide subscribers from viewers. Not that I think it's a bad thing, but my question is, does it really help? Is there an incentive or benefit in doing so?
Does it seem disingenuous if a channel hides their subscribers from their audience? or do you guys think it doesn't really matter.

Do you guys think there is a benefit from doing so? why or why not?
I'm thinking I may experiment with doing so, just to see if there is any difference before and after hiding subscribers. What do you guys think?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I never hide my subscribers, but I will say when I first started YouTube and I only had a 100 subscribers people judged my channel without even watching my videos because of my small numbers they thought must be not a good channel since it’s small.. When I hit around a few thousand people seen it and was like oh she’s got a following I will check out her channel it Must be good. Unfortunately some people don’t want to give YouTubers a chance based on numbers, if you hide your subscribers they might think you don’t have a following. It sounds really stupid I know, but some are like that they just because someone doesn’t have subscribers or a lot views they think the content must not be any good so they watch. I had people tell they didn’t want anything to do with my channel without watching any of my videos and then after they watched their like oh you’re actually really good.