Should I make an intro? edit? any suggestions?

Richo

Hello guys I was thinking since my channel is about gaming without commentary is it really necessary to make any video edition or an intro? or just let the video begin the moment you walk in, I would really like to hear your opinion about that

For gaming without commentary, a good-looking intro would be a great addition to your video. Just to add a little branding to your video. Especially if you aren't saying anything.

It is my own opinion that intros are a good opportunity for people to leave your video. Most viewers only want to see the main idea, so don’t care about your into at all. Instead, try to hook your views in those first few seconds rather than scare them off

intros now a days arent the best things to use
What I do is have 15 seconds of content from mid way of the gameplay in the beginning
Then have the intro and then leads into the beginning of the actual content whilst later on running into that 15 second clip again

If you dont want to do that
Just have a symbol as a watermark for branding for urself like what Ali-a does or just dont worry about it at all :)
All a matter of perspective mate

As they say the beginning is the most crucial part of your video, thats when people decide whether or not they want to watch your stuff. For a gaming channel an intro would look good, but also make the first few seconds as interesting as you can. Eg. something funny or epic happened in your game, show a quick shot in the beginning to grab viewers.

Back