Should I make a second channel?

BrettTaylorYT

I've Got It
Hey so I have a channel that I do photography vlogs and scary videos on. I’m really enjoying it and love this channel. But I kind of want to do gaming and maybe even rants/news things as well. Should I make a new channel for that even though I’m just starting out? Or throw it all on one channel. I was thinking of making a second channel for that, but is it worth it since my viewer base is already so small?

You can make a second channel if you don't want to alienate the people that are currently following yours. But since you are just starting out I doubt many people are going to mind if you change direction on them. I personally have a gaming channel I dabble in, but my main squeeze will always be the automotive channel.

Hey so I have a channel that I do photography vlogs and scary videos on. I’m really enjoying it and love this channel. But I kind of want to do gaming and maybe even rants/news things as well. Should I make a new channel for that even though I’m just starting out? Or throw it all on one channel. I was thinking of making a second channel for that, but is it worth it since my viewer base is already so small?
I would make a new channel but link the new channel in the links section of your old channel so people can find you easy x Good luck[DOUBLEPOST=1531900777,1531900739][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would make a new channel but link the new channel in the links section of your old channel so people can find you easy x Good luck

Back