Yes or No?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mark & Jamie

Subscribe
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello as you know by now Jamie has his own gaming channel which is called www.youtube.com/JayClipsHQ. But i am wondering if I should make one, I have always wanted to make a gaming channel and possibly become a famous commentator, its always been a dream. I play XBOX alot and i always try my best in games, I play all CoDs that I enjoy so not Mw3 :) I have stopped sniping.
My favourite CoD is Black Ops, its my tryhard game as my KD Ratio is 3.18 I think :)
Also i am thinking of starting up a team to play with online so if you play xbox and CoD and youre intrested then message me on xbox gamertag (Lea7e) we would play Gwar.Demolition Spawn Trap. HQ. Domination etc

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Id say go for it, if you have the equipment to put up gaming videos do it especially if you want to! :)

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It depends on how passionate you truly are about gaming. If you're doing it because it's a fad, probably not. If you're doing it because you love gaming and want to share that with others, I'd say go right ahead.

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Go for it mate. Probably would suggest putting your gamer tag in your sig as well. :up:

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Making a gaming channel may be hard work, but it's fun having an audience to interact with.

iRemi

iRemiGames
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's definitely hard work, but if it's something you might have fun doing, the just do it!

I personally love it!