Should I leave ScaleLab and join Curse network ?

LowEnd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey. So I joined Scalelab on December 2015 ( I joined VouStudios but since with new YT policy I'm transferred to scalelab) so far I didn't actually had any problems. They pay in time, support is good, forums is a bit dead though, their CPM is pretty good ($9-$10). But I really wanted to join curse cuz of their 90/10 split. But the question I have is their CPM. I could find any article regarding their average CPM. So if anyone is already partnered with them what's their CPM ? And is it worth it to leave scalelab and join curse ?

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
CPM changes person to person and video to video.

Unless you're bringing in millions of views a month, networks generally use the same Adsense ads one would display if they weren't linked.
More than likely, your CPM wouldn't change if you were to change networks or go without one.

LowEnd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
CPM changes person to person and video to video.

Unless you're bringing in millions of views a month, networks generally use the same Adsense ads one would display if they weren't linked.
More than likely, your CPM wouldn't change if you were to change networks or go without one.
Here's the thing. Without a network I was getting like 0.01$ per month according to YT analytics. But after I joined ScaleLab I am earning around $4-$5 per month. Which is like 10x more. Before I joined scalelab I was partnered with social blade for a trial. At that time I was earning 0.5-1$. So it does change when switching networks.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Time if the year, popularity of videos, watch time, location of viewers, and numerous other things all impact CPM.