Should I join the FullScreen Network?

Mad_Mike97

Hi,

I am wondering whether I should join the FullScreen network. Being a gamer it is difficult for me to monetize game footage. I am just wondering, does FullScreen allow me to monetize all gameplay?

Many thanks,

Michael

Hi,

I am wondering whether I should join the FullScreen network. Being a gamer it is difficult for me to monetize game footage. I am just wondering, does FullScreen allow me to monetize all gameplay?

Many thanks,

Michael
I think it is called creator X If I remember right...but you will need more viewers. I am not an expert though, or partnered with them;/

Your in no condition to join Fullscreen as of yet. You are best off just growing your channel.

Yeah you should indeed, but you won't be accepted until you have atleast 500 subs and 750-1000 daily views.

As I recall, Fullscreen itself isn't built for accepting gamers. You could look at splinter groups of the network like Fullscreen Arcade, Creator X or Yeousch. You could also go to another network like TGN for example.

If you apply through fullscreen you will be sent a fullscreen arcade contract, if you're a gamer of course. Seeing the size of your channel, I doubt you will be accepted though :/[DOUBLEPOST=1367185121,1367185075][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes. They do have a few licenses I believe but you'll have to look further into that. I don't know what games or publishers are acceptable

If you apply through fullscreen you will be sent a fullscreen arcade contract, if you're a gamer of course. Seeing the size of your channel, I doubt you will be accepted though :/[DOUBLEPOST=1367185121,1367185075][/DOUBLEPOST]And yes. They do have a few licenses I believe but you'll have to look further into that. I don't know what games or publishers are acceptable
From what I heard Fullscreen doesn't have any game licenses, not that many (gaming) networks have any licenses either. You still have to do your research and ask permission before monetizing gaming videos. Though of course with a network, you can hit claim and get it monetized right away.

Hi,

Many thanks,

Michael

You will be allowed to monetize most games-there's a very short list of games to stay away from (such as Microsoft games).

Back