Should i join subscribe train?

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm starting to think that as long as your vids ARE quality. Even if it's not super high quality but just you know, not crap. I think that if you can just continue to post them, and get to the point where you have hundreds of videos, being careful to give them all different subject matter that could use many different tags, that once you have a little empire like that, you will most likely become a strong and large channel.

How many times have you looked at a video and thought "eh, no thanks" then you see another video and it's the same person and you go "hmm.. it's that guy again, nah" But then you see yet a 3rd video and you go "who the heck is this person?" And then you click the video. It's like, just having tons and tons of (to use your term) booby traps around will probably do it. So I'd say just keep on posting and be aware of your tags being sure to give each video a unique set of tags so the chances of someone finding you just grow and grow and grow........

It's the weirdest thing, we're not creating our audience, we're finding it. I am positive that on this earth of 7 billion people, there are at least a few million who would love to subscribe to and follow th3stuffshow, you're not creating them, you're just finding them... Man they're already out there where's my GPS for finding my subscribers?
Wow man, you have a way of making me feel good about my channel and videos. *Bro hug* lol
--- merged: Mar 7, 2012 9:06 PM ---
... oh and you made a good point about tags. Most of my videos have the same set of tags. I'm gonna start changing some of my tags and make them unique to each video.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's the weirdest thing, we're not creating our audience, we're finding it. I am positive that on this earth of 7 billion people, there are at least a few million who would love to subscribe to and follow th3stuffshow, you're not creating them, you're just finding them... Man they're already out there where's my GPS for finding my subscribers?
Haha, if only that was possible.

I try and think of YouTube as companies could when needing to spread the word, say a new clothing brand come out and it was amazing and the clothes looked great, the company who owned it didnt promote it in any way, they wouldnt get many people coming in to buy the clothing other than passers by a shop window, now if the same company went out and put up a load of posters they would probably get more business, and then if they went as far as TV advertising they would probably make a fortune if the clothing was good enough. Thats how I feel about YouTube and getting the word out about your videos, you need to tell people about it because not many are looking for something they havent discovered yet :)

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Wow man, you have a way of making me feel good about my channel and videos. *Bro hug* lol
--- merged: Mar 7, 2012 9:06 PM ---
... oh and you made a good point about tags. Most of my videos have the same set of tags. I'm gonna start changing some of my tags and make them unique to each video.
Oh DEFINITELY, I'm always careful to make sure each video has a whole separate set of tags so that each one is a whole new set of searches that would bring me up. And yeah, I have an unusual ability to see the good in people and I tend to care about them very quickly, so I am just naturally the cheerleader of people I care about. When I see someone post "I reached 1000 subs!" I'm never jealous, I get super excited and happy. I want us all to make it, I just hope that when we do we may gain the big guy channel, but we'll keep the little guy perspective.