Should i join subscribe train?

For some users on the Sub4Sub market, I am one who might check out videos in the subscription list, mainly only if they interest me. But most riders in the subscriber train just release COD gameplay that only entertains themselves.

I've been watching alot of rant channels from underdeveloped youtuber's lately, and alot of them say that they go look at a person's subscribes to see what kind of youtuber they are. And most of them if they see you've been sub 4 subbing think you're a loser for it and don't like you because of it. Now may I just be looking at the wrong youtubers? Maybe, I don't know, that's just been why I was weary of it.

I've been watching alot of rant channels from underdeveloped youtuber's lately, and alot of them say that they go look at a person's subscribes to see what kind of youtuber they are. And most of them if they see you've been sub 4 subbing think you're a loser for it and don't like you because of it. Now may I just be looking at the wrong youtubers? Maybe, I don't know, that's just been why I was weary of it.

Thats how i feel.

Sub4Sub sucks.
View4view sucks

BUT THE ONLY THING I USE IS CONTACT4CONTACT.

That thing is awesome.The more contacts i get the more views,subs,comments i get from real people.Without forcing them,or giving something for their comment,sub or whutever.

:D

Thats how i feel.

Sub4Sub sucks.
View4view sucks

That thing is awesome.The more contacts i get the more views,subs,comments i get from real people.Without forcing them,or giving something for their comment,sub or whutever.

You got a link?

Thats how i feel.

Sub4Sub sucks.
View4view sucks

People will probably whine about that though, I am surprised you dont get things like "youre only adding me so I check out your channel" and so on.

People will probably whine about that though, I am surprised you dont get things like "youre only adding me so I check out your channel" and so on.
Well I mean, on the one hand you don't want to look like a douche bag, on the other hand you've got to get promoted and people are going to hate on you out of jealousy no matter what so I mean... I don't know what the best way to handle all that is. Alot of these vlog ranters seem to expect people to become big on youtube by pure chance and coincidence and that's just not how it works so there's two sides to this situation.

Well I mean, on the one hand you don't want to look like a douche bag, on the other hand you've got to get promoted and people are going to hate on you out of jealousy no matter what so I mean... I don't know what the best way to handle all that is. Alot of these vlog ranters seem to expect people to become big on youtube by pure chance and coincidence and that's just not how it works so there's two sides to this situation.

Its a catch 22 damned if you do and damned if you dont :D I think people should use whatever promotion methods they can as long as no one is being harmed in the process or harrassed. Doing nothing to promote your videos will without doubt fail, it is like signing up to YouTube, uploading the greatest video ever made in history and not promoting it or your channel, it wouldnt get anywhere and no one would be seeing it.

I'm trying to stay away from these techniques... only because if someone subscribes I KNOW they are liking what I'm doing.

It's hard to resist though when at times i feel I should maybe have a few more subs by now. Oh well, I'm in it for the love first, and the long run. The way I see it, Odds are if I do this for years that I'll eventually get more subs.

It's a patience game for me.

I'm trying to stay away from these techniques... only because if someone subscribes I KNOW they are liking what I'm doing.

It's hard to resist though when at times i feel I should maybe have a few more subs by now. Oh well, I'm in it for the love first, and the long run. The way I see it, Odds are if I do this for years that I'll eventually get more subs.

It's a patience game for me.
I'm starting to think that as long as your vids ARE quality. Even if it's not super high quality but just you know, not crap. I think that if you can just continue to post them, and get to the point where you have hundreds of videos, being careful to give them all different subject matter that could use many different tags, that once you have a little empire like that, you will most likely become a strong and large channel.

How many times have you looked at a video and thought "eh, no thanks" then you see another video and it's the same person and you go "hmm.. it's that guy again, nah" But then you see yet a 3rd video and you go "who the heck is this person?" And then you click the video. It's like, just having tons and tons of (to use your term) booby traps around will probably do it. So I'd say just keep on posting and be aware of your tags being sure to give each video a unique set of tags so the chances of someone finding you just grow and grow and grow........

It's the weirdest thing, we're not creating our audience, we're finding it. I am positive that on this earth of 7 billion people, there are at least a few million who would love to subscribe to and follow th3stuffshow, you're not creating them, you're just finding them... Man they're already out there where's my GPS for finding my subscribers?

Back