Should i join subscribe train?

WheatleyCube

www.youtube.com/user/WheatleyCube My yt acc!
Reaction score
Basically you subscribe to 5 random people a day and they do the same to you...Is it worth it?
Or will it ruin my reputation?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For the sake of getting subscribers in order to appear more popular and have more people in turn subscribe then yes, I think people should use it because it can make you appear more popular to begin with which breeds popularity if you get me.

I wouldn't put too much hopes into it though if you aren't paying for tickets, a lot of people unsubscribe afterwards which wont guarantee 5 subscribers for you.

If you do the maths for their paid service it does look good for a months worth of rides:

150 subs a month, say a third so 50 unsubscribe there's still 100 left. They might not watch your content as a regular or anything but it will make you appear more popular as above :)

With your reputation, the vast majority of people on there will be looking to get subscribers just like yourself and it would be rather hypocritical to think anything of you being on there. There could be a few haters sat watching the train all day pointing out who is on there and calling people names for it but in my opinion they must be sad doing that lol It's not like you need to tell anyone about it too.

I would go for it but I wouldn't put too much hopes into it if you think you will get a fan base from the people who sub you on there, you could get a few though and every little helps.

That's my two cents on it.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah i submitted :)
thanks mike
Are you going to try out there paid tickets too? I might be able to get a discount for members here although I doubt it would be much with its current pricing.

Seuss

The original mouse.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Did not know about the subscribe train, I've been using Eazysubs, it's helped me out relatively well.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Does that really get you subs though? I mean, I don't look at how many subs someone has to decide if I'm going to watch their video, I just stumble upon it or I don't. So how would have 200 extra subscribers that don't actually share my links or favorite or like my videos going to help me? I don't see how it benefits you.

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I dont respect "sub4sub".I dont need a dude who doesnt check my videos.Sub4Sub just gives you a digit more in the sub box.Its Pointless haveing inactive audience.I will never sub to a dude i dont like.Few cents from me.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I dont respect "sub4sub".I dont need a dude who doesnt check my videos.Sub4Sub just gives you a digit more in the sub box.Its Pointless haveing inactive audience.I will never sub to a dude i dont like.Few cents from me.
And that's how I feel, UNLESS you get more exposure somehow in the search engines by having more subs. If that's the case then I see the point, but if not it just seems like a cheap and pointless thing to do.

Reactions: MegaCodeG

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It may be cheap but subscriber count does affect how others perceive the channel, obviously not everyone looks at it but its the same with video views, people are more likely to watch a video with loads of views over a one with only a few. Low subscriber count and low video view count to a lot of people does make them think someones videos are crap, a lot of people have the mentality, if no one else is watching them then they cant be that good and this is why I believe things like this do help although not massively :)

Reactions: Symph