should i continue?

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
so I have been notified my channel will be de-monetized due to new thresholds being implemented. the vast majority of my growth has been in the last month and a half or so when I started making efforts to build my channel.

I feel I have made tons of improvements and never been out of the guidelines. I realize most here are probably not in the niche of most of my videos (shop garage related stuff, semi trucks equipment, iv got some more hot rod/automotive content in the works ).

I guess I am asking you guys to give me your feedback on my channel and tell me if I'm onto something and should continue to try to build my channel despite the fact ill most likely be demonetized or if I just suck and should use my time to do other things besides make YouTube video's

Last edited:
Reactions: MannyIzzy

MannyIzzy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Of course, keep on griding I know you're channel will take off. I really love your videos there very original I've never seen a channel like you'res especially if you keep posting videos that are crazy like the semi truck that filped. Keep it up I can't wait to see your next video.Just subbed :)

so I have been notified my channel will be de-monetized due to new thresholds being implemented. the vast majority of my growth has been in the last month and a half or so when I started making efforts to build my channel.

I feel I have made tons of improvements and never been out of the guidelines. I realize most here are probably not in the niche of most of my videos (shop garage related stuff, semi trucks equipment, iv got some more hot rod/automotive content in the works ).

I guess I am asking you guys to give me your feedback on my channel and tell me if I'm onto something and should continue to try to build my channel despite the fact ill most likely be demonetized or if I just suck and should use my time to do other things besides make YouTube video's

Reactions: Ezrider92356

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
thank you, I appreciate it. truck wrecks are not really the direction I am trying to go. that video was pretty slapped together. but when crazy stuff like that happens in front of you might as well make it a video.....lol

I subbed you as well looks like I could learn a thing or two from your video's you would probably lol if you saw my camera/filming setup...lol just use the camera on my phone and I have a portable vice I clamp it in for a tripod....lol.

as more time passes I'm starting to feel more ok with continuing. I might just take a few week break from it and go from there.[DOUBLEPOST=1516406353,1516326184][/DOUBLEPOST]I think I decided I'm not going to give up quite yet. still not quite motivated to work on my next upload quite yet however.

anyway while I have a review thread going here anyway. id like a roast of this video. if you guys wouldn't mind its only 2:40

I don't think its my strongest content so far, but I feel its my best edit so far. also normally I would film threw the process of doing something but I was sick on the day that I did the actual work on this one and didn't have a clear plan on how I was going to do it. so I just didn't record it.

In the part just before leading up to demonstrating how well it works I was explain the weather and what I was doing. and I separated the video and the audio and showed what I was doing and a screen capture of the weather while I was talking and cut back into the original video. I thought that was pretty cool.

what are your thoughts on adding music to my type of video?

what are some area's that could use improvements (please don't worry about hurting my feelings)

this video's performance although it has good watch time % and I cant find any red flags in the data, it grows steadily gets views every day but never a lot of views.