Should I continue this new series?

velocity

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've been gradually trying to introduce new series steadily that I can alternate between. Currently the series are top 5-10 videos on various gaming topics and another on the origins and history of various gaming series. I've in the last 2 weeks introduced a new series taking upcoming games and talking about whether you should be excited for them or not.

The first episode garnered a lot of views, around 15,000 and reception was very high so I decided to do another episode which I released a few hours ago but it hasn't received many views (I didn't expect it to get close to the first episode but more than it has)

Currently both episodes have different titles as I'm unsure which I want to go with for the series a whole but will change that at some point. Just wondering if people ultimately think it's a series I should continue? The two in the series are 'Persona 5: Why You Should Be Hyped' and 'Yooka-Laylee: Should You Be Hyped?'

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think you should continue with the series. The reason i think that the persona vid got more views, because its more of a weeb game. Its more recognizable. So if you are hunting for views i would suggest hitting more recognizable games. You list things pretty well and have good supportive images. People like that. Maybe just change the subject (game) and you should be good to go! Best of luck!