Should I close my Adsense account down?

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
My channel TheDayGamers is partnered with Fullscreen, since November he 9th I've been waiting for them to roll out all of the features to my channel. The thing is that I have Adsense for that channel as well, I'm not quite sure how I have both Fullscreen and Adsense, should I closed down my Adsense account for my gaming channel?

Second question: Does it take long for Fullscreen to roll the features out and start paying? I've heard it can take up to a month, it's been 5 days at the minute.

Frassmiles

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah what MrAdelaideRS said is correct. I have a mate of mine who was partnered with a network and had adsense going on for him. The network disabled it for him and sorted everything out on their end :)

I'm also waiting for them to roll out with the changes too and it has been at least a week or something. Oh well, I'm a patient person :3

Reactions: MrAdelaideRS

GauFilms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I literally got all the features of a YouTube Partner in 18 hours after signing the contract with Fullscreen, I had adsense enabled but YouTube disables it for you when you accept FullScreen as your parent network, it happened very fast for me:)

farouk hicham

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
plz what do you mean "all features of a YouTube Partner" ?? iam partner with fullscreen but i don't have avatar option, there are another options??