• No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think it depends on a few things really, what sort of image about yourself are you going for, with images like this I think it can put people off you for example the image looks kinda evil and sneaky looking and an avatar is what youre meant to have to represent yourself, an example of this could be how a troll face as an avatar might give others the idea that someone is a troll but you should also factor in whether you like it yourself and whether or not it is suited to what you do, you could do horror videos then something like that would be relevant and something people would expect to see. Me personally I wouldnt use it but thats because I like having an avatar that represents something related to me, even a funny character could represent the funny side of me or a boat could represent that I like boats. With my own I have a picture of me with some effects added which I think shows I am creative somewhat and a few things in life that I love, Pepsi, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and coding, YTtalk, YouTube, Placebo and some motherboard circuitry as I love building computers. Mine is quite an extreme example though as I have included a lot of things that represent who I am, what I do and what I love.

Reactions: Brigita Augyte

EightBitCrash

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could re edit to make it look more of a game sprite but I don't know if it would mess up the avatar.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'd say that if you're strongly considering it, go for it. The changes can be a good thing, if you're into breaking routines. Of course, that could make your subscribers not recognize your channel if they just happen to see it, but I think that's a small chance.

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It kind of looks like the Disturbed mascot, and I see you're did a remix of Limp Bizkit so I guess it fits. If you like it, I wouldn't change it.