Should I Change My Name?

LegendOfSwift

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I feel like the name "Swift" is too generic and is widely used by several people. I've been using that as my in-game name for years but it doesn't feel like it's unique compared to the big YouTubers in my niche such as Sparkles, Mojo, Immortal, Fitz. Especially when I first started, there was a big World of Warcraft YouTuber named Swifty and everyone mistakened me for him :/ So yea, do you guys think I should change my name?

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I guess it more or less depends on whether you're happy with the name or not. To me Swift is fine but if you feel like changing it then feel free to change it. =]
I've found that combining words of things I love can bring tons of possibilities.
I only wonder if Youtube lets you change your custom url a second time though. That'd be my only concern as far as name changing goes.

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Swift is a cool name.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I feel like the name "Swift" is too generic and is widely used by several people. I've been using that as my in-game name for years but it doesn't feel like it's unique compared to the big YouTubers in my niche such as Sparkles, Mojo, Immortal, Fitz. Especially when I first started, there was a big World of Warcraft YouTuber named Swifty and everyone mistakened me for him :/ So yea, do you guys think I should change my name?

Moved to the branding / design forum. :)

To add an avatar (optional but recommended) -> http://yttalk.com/account/avatar