Should I be Offended or Flattered that other channels are stealing my videos?

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
So if someone does a review of your channel or vid, gives you free and positive promotion, you'll still report them?
Of course not. That is not stealing my work. A shout out, or a short clip is not a problem. YT monitors for them and reports them to me, but I ignore short clips because they advertise my channel.

The ones I have reported (at least a dozen so far) steal the entire video - opening to closing - every second of it, and just put it on their channel. That is stealing.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Of course not. That is not stealing my work. A shout out, or a short clip is not a problem. YT monitors for them and reports them to me, but I ignore short clips because they advertise my channel.

The ones I have reported (at least a dozen so far) steal the entire video - opening to closing - every second of it, and just put it on their channel. That is stealing.
Yeah I get what ya saying on that. My bad for the misinterpretation on that. I be happy if the advertise or cite my vids but using my whole stuff for money is a different story