Should I be happy with my view count?

SergeMTZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys. Just a quick Q: I uploaded 2 videos, have 522 total views and 36 subscribers. I am extremly excited to start this journey and altough i am aware that my content is mediocre at the moment and the quality is meh, i am 100% dedicated to make this work (like all of us).

I posted on reddit, posted on other videos basically saying something rearding the video and dropped a hint that i uploaded as well but should I have gotten more views? No ideas how to promote my videos any more to be honest.

Could you give me a tip please?

Thanks!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good views from only 2 videos. Just keep uploading videos and make everyone better than the last!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

SergeMTZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
oh, sorry buddy, was looking for advice on how to get more views and if my view count is decent or should I be worried : )

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
F
Hi guys. Just a quick Q: I uploaded 2 videos, have 522 total views and 36 subscribers. I am extremly excited to start this journey and altough i am aware that my content is mediocre at the moment and the quality is meh, i am 100% dedicated to make this work (like all of us).

I posted on reddit, posted on other videos basically saying something rearding the video and dropped a hint that i uploaded as well but should I have gotten more views? No ideas how to promote my videos any more to be honest.

Could you give me a tip please?

Thanks!

For 2 videos I'd say that's pretty decent. Remember that there are other social networks out there that'll benefit you, aside from Reddit. Twitter, Instagram & Facebook are all useful too, provided you actually use them for their intended purpose and not to link dump.

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thats amazing for 2 videos!!! Keep it up and you'll get lots more. Where did you post them on Reddit?