Request SHOTOUTS FOR A INTRO AND OUTRO FOR MY CHANNEL!

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Yup to a avg degree (syncing audio, some effects..etc
It'd save you alot of trouble if you just used the free intros made by RavenProDesign on YouTube. You can use any of his free templates so long as you credit him. All you need is Vegas. I doubt that you won't like them. :)

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It'd save you alot of trouble if you just used the free intros made by RavenProDesign on YouTube. You can use any of his free templates so long as you credit him. All you need is Vegas. I doubt that you won't like them. :)
Ill deffo cheak therm but I would like somthing unique really, I really cant spell for s**t!

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ill deffo cheak therm but I would like somthing unique really, I really cant spell for s**t!
Uhh, trust me. Most of their intro's are quite unique and pretty cool! Check them out yourself. :)

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
right well thanks for all the advice guys, ill check this guy out on skype and also that guy you sent a link too! I have needed to of had this done for a while now just neevr got around to doing it lol. cheerz peeps :)

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
right well thanks for all the advice guys, ill check this guy out on skype and also that guy you sent a link too! I have needed to of had this done for a while now just neevr got around to doing it lol. cheerz peeps :)
Good luck getting the look you want! :)

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
All the best with getting what you laike. :p

ZaphodX

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Don't use free intro templates, they are instantly recognisable and look very unprofessional.

Also don't go above 5 seconds for intro, who wants to watch the same 10 seconds every single video.