Request SHOTOUTS FOR A INTRO AND OUTRO FOR MY CHANNEL!

tRue

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! my channel currently gets 5-6k views a day from REAL subscribers. I'm willing to give your channel a shoutout and a link to it on one of my videos if you can do me a sweet a** intro and outro.

My subscribers are very active and will deffinalty check out your shizzle once I tell them about you :).

If anyone is interested please respond.

Cheers guys! :D

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
ProTip: If I were you, I'd only have an outro! :) Both an intro and outro might be a little much!

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys! my channel currently gets 5-6k views a day from REAL subscribers. I'm willing to give your channel a shoutout and a link to it on one of my videos if you can do me a sweet a** intro and outro.

My subscribers are very active and will deffinalty check out your shizzle once I tell them about you :).

If anyone is interested please respond.

Cheers guys! :D
Uhh, I can't really make any intro's or outro's, but I do know where to get really cool free ones. The only condition is that you've gotta credit the guy that you're using his intro/outro.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I had no idea you were still here hahahahaha sup Aaron LOL

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
ProTip: If I were you, I'd only have an outro! :) Both an intro and outro might be a little much!
Intros are for introducing your channel, outros are proven to work on 15% of viewers and will drive traffic to older videos and cause subscriptions.

Reactions: ella andrade

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Intros are for introducing your channel, outros are proven to work on 15% of viewers and will drive traffic to older videos and cause subscriptions.
Your point?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Your point?
Both are good and are proven to help channel growth, having an outro but not an intro seems a bit silly.
It would be like cutting out the opening scene of a film... yet keeping the one at the end.

Pearl

Sleepyhead~
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Maybe he means that both intros and outros work, but outros are more effective? :O
Outros work more than intros. But having both is too much.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Your point?
Pretty sure he's just saying both are necessary. The intro gets people to watch the video at hand, the outtro makes them interested in watching more vids.