Short Video Review

KromeSmoke

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This is my first attempt at anything machinima related, is it too short? it was meant to be short and quick so people don't have to feel like they're wasting their time but now im wondering if its too short. lemme know thanks!

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
26 seconds is pretty short, yes. That's probably the first time I've seen anything under 5 minutes on YouTube. Being that short, I don't know if the YouTube algorithm would pick this video up and recommend it to other people.

Reactions: KromeSmoke

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
I think it's too short and the guy on the left was too quiet. There's also no ending, which is kinda needed for something like this. But other than that, I thought it was funny. The voice and outfit you made for the dancing guy was great

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think the length is all relative. Sometimes you just need something short to get your point across. Having more videos in your channel will leave a massive impact with multiple outlets. Best of luck to your channel.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I disagree that it's too short. We're also a 3D YT channel. You'll notice there are actually a lot of 2D and 3D cartoon channels with very short videos. When Simon the cat started, his videos were 15-30 seconds. Lukas the Spider is also about 30 seconds. Our videos will also be about 30-60 seconds in length. All that matters is your content is good quality and you're able to push it out there.