Request short sound for my intro animation (already made)

Crawlerz

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
so I have sorta been bombing around in AfterEffects a bit and slowly very slowly coming out with stuff. I am quite rubbish at it. lately I've been a bit busy to experiment (lol busy playing games!) because I've been making a few commentaries for thisismyjoystick.com. it is my first for actual gaming forum so it's kind of a big deal (here it is).
I've asked them for feedback and what i head floored me. I mean actually GOOD even GREAT FEEDBACK! they also saw my MOH:W and NFS:MW videos and liked em so that got the ball rolling..... but I digress. sorry.

so here's what I need. I made a modular animation in aftereffects that sorta reminds one of BF3 distorted trailer intro. such as this video has
and I use it for different videos inputting new details for a video. now here's the problem. I used original BF3 trailer distorted SFX. YT made a point of it. what I am asking here for is some sort of a dramatic composition as close to the original as you can get w/o actually being the original. a remix as it were.

I have no skype but my email is mbmeyerson(at)hotmail(dot)com please put something like VIDEO in subject, so i know it if outlook trashes it with junk (happened before).

thank you.
for payment you can have half of my YTtalk points. if I find out how to transfer them.