Short Horror Movie Ideas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You may have seen a previous post I made about doing a short horror movie (about 8 mins) for my MIA class. I've pretty much wrote the script for it you'll be glad to know (hopefully)! But I also have to do at least two experimentals about 2-4 mins each.

I'm looking for ideas for these and was thinking may be you guys could help me out like you've done so many times before :) So if you have any cool ideas to do with the horror genre or generally anything creepy, pass them my way please. It can be anything from your own ideas, books you've read, short stories, urban legends etc any idea no matter how small would be AWESOME!

Ps it's more classical horror I'm going for! And you should see it on youtube in the late future :)

Thankies <3

LOLComHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Take a look at Doctor Who's episode called Midnight. That's what I'm basing my A2 coruseowrk around... Gunna make something like that :)

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
a relatively easy one to do would be a documentary or short horror story about the urban myth Slenderman, it's also quite a popular thing on the internet at the minute so if you uploaded it to youtube it could get a few views :D

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Take a look at Doctor Who's episode called Midnight. That's what I'm basing my A2 coruseowrk around... Gunna make something like that :)
cool I've seen that one! Never thought about using doctor who as a reference but that is an awesome idea! I'm also thinking about referencing a bit of the twilight zone too :) thankies![DOUBLEPOST=1349290688,1349290594][/DOUBLEPOST]
a relatively easy one to do would be a documentary or short horror story about the urban myth Slenderman, it's also quite a popular thing on the internet at the minute so if you uploaded it to youtube it could get a few views :D
Yeah Slender is sooo popular at the moment! That's a good idea but I'm also doing my main film on the urban legend of the midnight man and I'm worried they may be too similar and my teacher might want a range of things...however i'm definitely considering it! Thanks :)

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
cool I've seen that one! Never thought about using doctor who as a reference but that is an awesome idea! I'm also thinking about referencing a bit of the twilight zone too :) thankies![DOUBLEPOST=1349290688,1349290594][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah Slender is sooo popular at the moment! That's a good idea but I'm also doing my main film on the urban legend of the midnight man and I'm worried they may be too similar and my teacher might want a range of things...however i'm definitely considering it! Thanks :)
no probs, you could always google or youtube urban myths and see if something doesn't catch your eye :D unless you've done that already xD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
no probs, you could always google or youtube urban myths and see if something doesn't catch your eye :D unless you've done that already xD
I have done that haha nothing's caught my eye just yet...probably cus I'm working on one urban myth at the minute! So I was gonna see if anyone had any cool ideas I could work with :) but once I'm done with the main one I think I might be able to do some more research into more stories etc

Reactions: TheKeebzyShow

GamerKeebzy

A Wild Keebzy Appears!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I have done that haha nothing's caught my eye just yet...probably cus I'm working on one urban myth at the minute! So I was gonna see if anyone had any cool ideas I could work with :) but once I'm done with the main one I think I might be able to do some more research into more stories etc
aha klkl :p good luck :D

Reactions: LaurenLaFox