Vlog Short Guest Appearance 600+ Subscribers

mathicious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey everyone :p

So, as you know, collaborations make your channel grow more than every other method! Now, I'm currently in New Zealand and can't really do any collabs with other youtubers, but I still want to collab with youtubers somehow..

So I'm looking for people, who want to be in one of my videos, but not really as collab but as "other opinion", therefore it's just a few seconds you will be in the video! It's not much work but you will still get featured in my videos ;)

What you need to do/have:
  • Make a short video (just a few seconds in which you say something like "mhmmm" or "I get it now!" or sth like that) after I sent you a message of what exctly you should do ;)
  • Have around 600-1500 Subscribers or more of course
  • Have acceptable video/audio quality
  • Have fun on camera ;)
What I will do for you:
  • Put you into my video
  • Mention and feature you at the end of the video ;)
I would really appreciate it if you would do the same thing so that it's a real collaboration ;)

You don't have to be a vlogger but you should be on camera (not like a gamer) :p

Andy J. Valer

The Awko-Taco
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whoa it's been a while since I've seen you for obvious reasons, of course. I am not qualified for this collab but my intent is not for that reason, i just saw your name and came to welcome you back to the site and to YouTube once again. :)

mathicious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Whoa it's been a while since I've seen you for obvious reasons, of course. I am not qualified for this collab but my intent is not for that reason, i just saw your name and came to welcome you back to the site and to YouTube once again. :)
Yeah same thing I noticed your name too haha :D Glad I'm back again :p[DOUBLEPOST=1418025111,1418025025][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only have 599 subs, sorry
Well that's a pity, but if you wanna do it then you can haha :D

Timothy Timmons

Reaction score
hey man saw your post i have apparently 1,451 subs what i do is my channel is a variety channel so i have vlogs, music videos and just being silly so if you want to collab id be more than happy to work with you

GarcilazoLupe

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Matt you're back!!!!!
Hit me up bro. you know i got your back :)