Voice Acting Short Film

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey everybody!

I need somebody with a deep voice and fluent English (and hopefully a good mic) to be the voice actor of my dog in a short/medium film I am making, Eilatan.
Eilatan is about a girl who moves into a new home and gets a new job, only to find that her boss is a top-secret agent/criminal mastermind. The comedy is that the dog is a small little thing, no more than 23 pounds.
Eilatan must save her boss, who she has come to be quite good friends with, from people trying to catch the boss.
I also need one-three voice actors for the people trying to stop the boss.
Please send me your Google+ account so we can Google Hangout. After tryouts, I will send you the script it you got accepted. You will get credit and everything for your parts. Post below and contact CandyUnionVideos@gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks!

DarkBolt

Reaction score
I would like to voice act for this. I am about to send an email.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do have experience in voice-acting and I'm certainly down for this. Sounds like a very fun project!

CandyUnion

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I do have experience in voice-acting and I'm certainly down for this. Sounds like a very fun project!
Actually, I have a new offer, so I am redoing this, but you can still audition! The title of the post is: LONG-TERM Voice Actor! You will be in the credits!
Thanks!

@CaptainDelugo[DOUBLEPOST=1469387398,1469387382][/DOUBLEPOST]
hmm i would like to do that
Actually, I have a new offer, so I am redoing this, but you can still audition! The title of the post is: LONG-TERM Voice Actor! You will be in the credits!
Thanks!

@bamarang[DOUBLEPOST=1469387422][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would like to voice act for this. I am about to send an email.
Thanks!

@DarkBolt