Short Film Short film, United States ( Florida ) help needed...

MaverickM

Reaction score
Alright, seen lots of post with hesitation and wasted words.
Long story short, needing help for a horror short film unlike others.
The story itself is still in a draft version, but has some screenplay and a script worked out.
The thing with me personally is, Once I start something... I am dedicated to getting the best outcome I can.
This film contains strong visual content so if you get bothered over hardcore / ( realistic ) scenes, then it may be too much for you.
If you live in Florida at all and this has your interest, message me or reply here with valid questions, comments, or concerns.
This won't just be another cliche' horror short film on YouTube, I won't let it. I expect this to be an example, something that exceeds even new standards.

Equipment
currently shooting with a Canon T6I... 1080 @ 30 fps, for main sequences with a rotation per frame rate via buffer footage, post, on After Effects @ 24 fps so footage remains perfectly intact, and synchronized.
have a few different microphones, all are more than fine for what we need for this project.
The main highlight of this film is the story itself, still I will want perfect shots and scenes. This may take some time and effort, in the end though... it will be worth it.
If you want to go ahead and go with someone else and their team to get inferior footage and work, go for it.
If any teams are reading this and are curious as to what I am working on, just message me, maybe we can work together if we share the same goals of perfection.

azeem.mustaq786

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm from Pakistan, I am not a professional but I have been learning VFX, and I was thinking the same that if I do a short film then the team should try to get most out of it. So if you want to we can work together.