Short Film Short Film Script Writer Needed!!!!!

Sam Wolfie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I make short films and I'm asking for someone who is good at writing scripts to message me from Skype. My Skype username is mewwitch. I'm looking for a script that does not contain a lot of characters in it. I will give you credit in the credit section of the short film. Hearing for you as soon as possible would be Awesome. :)

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
You should really be sharing video profits and directly compensating your writer in all honesty... Writing good scripts is actually in my opinion the hardest part of making films and just crediting them is not enough in my eyes.

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
@BecomeAPrime I'm a freshman in highschool I can't get a job. I am unable to pay someone if I don't have a way to get money. If I was able to pay someone to I would.
I was in High School when I first started writing scripts. Was top of my class when it came to film as well and let me tell you, your English teachers will love you if you turn in short film scripts as projects.. or well at least mine did!

Maybe instead of looking for someone to do the work for you it may pay off to learn to make scripts yourself.. its super easy to learn the format and all it takes to make a successful script is a good idea.

Sam Wolfie

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I was in High School when I first started writing scripts. Was top of my class when it came to film as well and let me tell you, your English teachers will love you if you turn in short film scripts as projects.. or well at least mine did!

Maybe instead of looking for someone to do the work for you it may pay off to learn to make scripts yourself.. its super easy to learn the format and all it takes to make a successful script is a good idea.
Okay I'll try thanks for the advice :)

LuiC

I sing and vlog stuff
Reaction score
I make short films and I'm asking for someone who is good at writing scripts to message me from Skype. My Skype username is mewwitch. I'm looking for a script that does not contain a lot of characters in it. I will give you credit in the credit section of the short film. Hearing for you as soon as possible would be Awesome. :)
I'll try this out! I have this script I'm currently writing to test and push my writing skills. I'll try something out, so maybe we can discuss this further?

CTReactions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'll take the job.
Add my Skype: tos_low_profile (DISPLAY: Brian)

I'm a Scottish (United Kingdom) Higher Drama student and very often write scripts for my plays and productions so I feel that I'd be perfect for this role.