Short Film Movie

SoccerBrosTv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
SoccerBrosT is making a Short Film about Soccer. Since it's October, we want to make an insane 5-10 min Scary Movie episode. We just need ideas to help us out... Anyone have ideas?! Please help out...

*We want to make this Season 1 with 5 episodes!!!**

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's late, the team is practicing for the big game. As they all are playing, one player notice a tall, dark figure (Jason lol) across the field. He panics :nailbiting: causing the other players to turn to notice the dark figure...
SoccerBrosT is making a Short Film about Soccer. Since it's October, we want to make an insane 5-10 min Scary Movie episode. We just need ideas to help us out... Anyone have ideas?! Please help out...

*We want to make this Season 1 with 5 episodes!!!**

Reactions: SoccerBrosTv

SoccerBrosTv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm doing a short film scary Halloween series on my channel and it's about a "Curse." I am looking to do 3-5 episodes for a season. I need some scary ideas? We don't have many people but it'll be awesome for you guys for give us some thoughts.

Name: The Curse: Episode Episode
Episodes: 3-5
Genre: Horror/Scary
Running time: 5-10 Minutes for every episode.

bottledfart

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Character A is getting hassled by his friends who think he is deathly afraid of ghosts.

Character A is in denial about whole thing.

Character B decides to play trick by cutting out cloth and being a "ghost"

Character A catches Friend cutting cloth but decides to roll with it and let friend "scare" him.

Ghost appears and character A laughs in his face assuming it's his friend, until character B shows up behind him (maybe eating a burrito or something)

Character A uses classic "if you're there, then who is---" line

Character A and B run. Whoever or whatever you want to put under the cloth is up to you.

Idk, it's something to work with! Lol

Reactions: SoccerBrosTv

SoccerBrosTv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Character A is getting hassled by his friends who think he is deathly afraid of ghosts.

Character A is in denial about whole thing.

Character B decides to play trick by cutting out cloth and being a "ghost"

Character A catches Friend cutting cloth but decides to roll with it and let friend "scare" him.

Ghost appears and character A laughs in his face assuming it's his friend, until character B shows up behind him (maybe eating a burrito or something)

Character A uses classic "if you're there, then who is---" line

Character A and B run. Whoever or whatever you want to put under the cloth is up to you.

Idk, it's something to work with! Lol
That sounds dope af! Haha

Reactions: bottledfart

veronica33067

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Halloween night! Creepy old man lives alone in the neighborhood. He hates Halloween because when he was younger kids would make fun of his costume and take all his candy. Now, when he sees kids being made fun of and having their candy taken, he lures the bullies inside his home and kills them off one by one.

That's all I got for now. :wat?:

I'm doing a short film scary Halloween series on my channel and it's about a "Curse." I am looking to do 3-5 episodes for a season. I need some scary ideas? We don't have many people but it'll be awesome for you guys for give us some thoughts.

Name: The Curse: Episode Episode
Episodes: 3-5
Genre: Horror/Scary
Running time: 5-10 Minutes for every episode.