Short Animation on Birthdays

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi there! I’m an animator who usually only makes LGBTQ+ related animations, but recently tried out doing an unrelated animation to see how it went.

Although it seems to not be doing as well as my other videos, it was still enjoyable to make for me.

My biggest concern is figuring out if I want to continue with making both LGBTQ+ and random topic animations or if I should just focus on the LGBTQ+ ones. I was hoping that some of you could watch the video and tell me your thoughts on it content wise: was it funny/relatable, did you ever get bored? What are your thoughts on me making more like this?

You are also welcome to give feedback on my animations themselves (like if they need more color, motion, better style, etc). Feel free to send any type of constructive criticism my way!

Thanks in advance!

~ Sean

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That a really nice video you got there. I really like that you put a lot of effort into even doing animation videos, I rarely see those nowadays as most YouTuber nowadays resort to Vlog. While the video is not funny, it does catch my attention throughout the end of the video as it edited and voice well. Not much complained I would say. Have you try adding background music and sound effects too? I think it might be even better, otherwise this would do fine. Keep it up !!!

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
That a really nice video you got there. I really like that you put a lot of effort into even doing animation videos, I rarely see those nowadays as most YouTuber nowadays resort to Vlog. While the video is not funny, it does catch my attention throughout the end of the video as it edited and voice well. Not much complained I would say. Have you try adding background music and sound effects too? I think it might be even better, otherwise this would do fine. Keep it up !!!
Thanks for the feedback! It’s good to hear that, although it wasn’t funny, you still felt comfortable enough to sit through it.
I have been thinking about adding background music. Sound effects wasn’t something I had in mind until you mentioned. Maybe I will. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really liked the animation. The colors worked really well. I recommend possibly using more screens to keep the audience engaged. Best of luck to your channel!

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I thought it was good, I thought it could be a little faster tempo or maybe a few more screens. some subtle sound effects and music I think would have pushed it up a notch.