Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Shoot me some cool adventurous youtube ideas

Discussion in 'Scripts, Script Writing, Video Ideas & Planning' started by Jerry Keeper, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Jerry Keeper
    Cash:
    $6
    So im a vlogger, And i as wondering what you guys would be interested in. what I like doing is adventurous stuff for example-
    exploring abandon buildings
    hiking
    going to isolated beaches
    making family vlogs
    making vlogs of myself and my goals
    making random question vlogs like ( why do girls like tall guys and how is that fair for short guys)
    oh i also LOVE ANIMALS

anyways shoot me some ideas or like challenges you guys would like to see me do.

Sladee likes this.
  2. KatyAdelson
    I Love YTtalk Moderator
    Cash:
    $4,274
    Hi, and welcome to the forums. :)

I've moved this to the video ideas / planning forum. ^_^

3. Sladee
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $63
    Try looking at other vloggers and see what their doing. One thing i'd avoid doing is trying to out scale your last vlog. Many "popular" youtubers fall into this trap and constantly need to "improve" their content by doing this. Instead, focus on your storytelling. A vlog is a deception of a day, too many vloggers see it as a catalog of their days events. It's a story, the better you tell it the more it draw people in. Focus on roughly planning your vlog before you actually start it. For instance if you know you are going hiking in the evening maybe plan to shoot the sunset and time lapse it for your ending, or reverse it and use it for your intro. Your videos and their creativity is FAR more appreciated than seeing "crazy" new thing you are going to do today, plus I promise you, you'll enjoy the experience more this way. Good luck.

4. Jerry Keeper
    Cash:
    $6
    omg woah thats such good insight and advise and definitely take that to heart!

Sladee likes this.