She grown so fast?

MichaelP

Loving YTtalk
So there is this 11 year-old kid who got Internet famous in a couple of days, from 250 subscribers to 170,000+ right now and going who got a sort of of a shoutout I guess from a YouTuber called Pyrocynical.

I'm happy that the kid got a taste of fame and good luck to her really but I don't know why I got so upset about it in the same time. Happy but not happy, I don't know why.

What are your thoughts on this?

I don't know, I mean I always wish the best to everyone who wants to do something in life, I guess it's just typical human emotions. :p

Hate to be a d**k, but yeah, sounds like jealousy. Pyrocynical is a cool Youtuber, but don't bank on trying to get subs from a big person's shoutout. That seems like a road towards bitter feelings.

So there is this 11 year-old kid who got Internet famous in a couple of days, from 250 subscribers to 170,000+ right now and going who got a sort of of a shoutout I guess from a YouTuber called Pyrocynical.

I'm happy that the kid got a taste of fame and good luck to her really but I don't know why I got so upset about it in the same time. Happy but not happy, I don't know why.

What are your thoughts on this?
she seems to be possessed by an older person's mind, there is something very odd about how comfortable she is on camera and how she acts

No no, I don't care about the shoutouts, how did we get to my emotions right now, I'm fine with it but my thread is based on LtCorbis, what are your thoughts on her?[DOUBLEPOST=1458252985,1458252960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hate to be a d**k, but yeah, sounds like jealousy. Pyrocynical is a cool Youtuber, but don't bank on trying to get subs from a big person's shoutout. That seems like a road towards bitter feelings.

Back