sharree is it worth it?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've shared my video's on sharree months ago but never gotten any views from them

do you think it's a waste of time, worth it?

anyone has gotten actual views from that forum?

Brenden

Message me if you need anything :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I use it on and off. I think the video sharing feature is near useless. However the forum itself isn't. Their community is actually a great way to meet people. I have gained a few subscribers from there who actually commented and interact on my videos.

TheDutchTexan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have personally never heard of it. But then again I don't share my content anywhere else but my social media and Facebook pages that are relevant. The returns are just not worth it.

stef747

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I tried sharing a video on there as a test and got about 14 views and no noticeable benefit to my YouTube channel. So I've left it at that. I haven't checked out the community as @Brenden mentioned but anywhere you can interact with and engage a new audience could be beneficial as long as you're willing to invest the time in doing so.

zhkopec

I've Got It
Reaction score
My problem with sharing sites is that people only go there to drop a link to their stuff and not click anything else.

It's a depository rather than something people use for actual content searching.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've went back to it and started posting my videos again and i have gotten about 3 views which is not bad, Im going to continue to post and see how it goes. Thanks guys!

Weebster

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've shared my content there and I've even pinned it (4.99 $ lost) Most comments I got are in Spanish and are spam (like "cool video bro", "nice job" etc. - So I know they haven't even watched the video) Supposedly it has 252 views ,but that doesn't reflect on my video ( which has 20 views) So in all honesty I don't think it's worth it; Most of comments that you'll get will be spam, and rarely anybody will even check the video.

PunchbowlGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't think any forum lasts more than a week before it turns into a spam fest. I like how shaarre makes you post three times a day before you can link a video and there are some good guys on it. With any place though you are going to get the rubbish responses. I found views to vary from video to video.

MrYorkiesWorld

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently signed up for the site and to be honest I didn't see much benefit at first, but I have noticed a steady increase in comments and views from it lately so hopefully it'll carry on helping me to grow.

MultiDragon129

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think Sharree is one of the best promotion websites I've come across, they're platform is really user-friendly and I've gotten people actually interact with my videos and watch them regularly and subscribe...but it depends on if your uploading when other people are uploading cause you can be at the top of the page for some time if no one uploads XD and also I think if someone comments on your video it gets brought back to the top but im not sure