Voice Acting Sharing my voice

Dream

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there random someone, I'm a small time youtuber trying to make it into the spotlight with my drawing skills and my main tool voice acting, As it stands i'm looking to share my voice acting skills with anyone that wants to do a collaboration kind of thing, I can fit just about any role i can do both male and female voices, If your interested just MSG me on here and we can talk more on twitter or skype,That's all from me, Cya (^w^)

Mithril

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's your channel? I just happen to do drawing and voice acting too! It might be fun to do something together :)))

Xexor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I create lore videos (among other things) and am looking for someone to read a quote, as if they were the original person giving the quote. I believe the person is a young, intellectual socialite from 1890s New England. If that sounds like something you could do, let me know. The voice doesn't need to match that per se; it's just my assumption based on the quote itself and the publication in which it's found. Obviously, I would link to your YT channel, socials, etc., as well as list you in end-of-video credits. :)