Share your embarrassing Youtuber admissions

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
I thought this might be a fun Thread.

Here's mine:
- I love it when people type "first!!11" on my video.
- People with the cheapest equipment and video quality but who are still enjoying themselves are awesome!
- I sub to way more channels that I can physically watch.
- When I post a video I spend the next few hours refreshing the page and staring at the numbers. (sad I know but I can't help it)
- I have used the same tablet for 7 years with the same broken wire I have to have bent upwards using a drinks coaster to work. Quality content everyone!
- I always fall for those "read more" comment tricks.
- I don't have the heart to tell networks to stop emailing me.
- I will binge watch the same content over and over for years, Even though I know all the jokes, all the funny moments, I STILL watch and laugh, again and again.
- I keep forgetting to go to the sub page instead of the home page
- I end up watching videos from channels I don't enjoy just to remind myself of why I don't enjoy them.

Now share yours?

Don't know mow much embarassing they are, but:
1- Since I don't get many comments I always look at the channels of those who commented, hoping to find out someone that does similar content to mine
2- I have a mental block that disallows me to watch videos with people doing wacky faces on the thumbnails
3- I received game keys from an indie games publisher, but most of them are shovelware, I am on the fence if reviewing them and saying are bad or not reviewing at all, because I want to give useful feedback but those games are irredeemable.
I will add more if I come up with them.

Don't know mow much embarassing they are, but:
1- Since I don't get many comments I always look at the channels of those who commented, hoping to find out someone that does similar content to mine
2- I have a mental block that disallows me to watch videos with people doing wacky faces on the thumbnails
3- I received game keys from an indie games publisher, but most of them are shovelware, I am on the fence if reviewing them and saying are bad or not reviewing at all, because I want to give useful feedback but those games are irredeemable.
I will add more if I come up with them.
that number 2 - I can deal with faces, but hate it when they photoshop their eyes and mouth bigger

The only YouTuber that does it appropriatly is Markiplier.
Somehow I don't find his thumbnails cringy, but I do if it's anyone else lol
sometimes his thumbnails are a bit over the top, but since ive been watching his content since before the thumbnails were like that, ive learned to ignore them, he seems to be chilling it down a bit now

Oh boy....here we go.

- When a new Youtuber I follow uploads a video I really enjoy I will tend to rewatch it at least a couple times in the same week.
- I respond to almost every single comment. Even the rude, negative ones.
- I love rewatching videos released by Youtubers from years ago just to get same laughs and inspirational feeling of wanting to achieve the same goals.
- I scroll "every" comment section of every video. (With new movies I haven't seen yet being the exception.)

Trying to think of some more but it's rough. =\ I think your list covers a lot of what I do too.
But it's all in good fun. =] Thank you.

1. I reply way too fast to comments, sometimes its embarrassingly fast, I'm like that with everything though
2. I too check views way too much especially when just uploaded, I check my sub count and view count everyday too, got a bit too addicted to youtube.
3. I am so frugal I struggle to spend money on equipment that I probably need to improve my channel, it's something that bugs me so much, I know I need a microphone and I even have the exact one in mind, but I'm so scared of spending a load of money when I don't have a proper job yet I keep putting it off. I will only buy things that are desperately needed, which tbh that is now so will find the courage soon to spend the money (its not even that much just looks a lot to me)

Back