Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Share your embarrassing Youtuber admissions

Discussion in 'YouTube Chat, Gossip & Help' started by Lightsen, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $85
    I thought this might be a fun Thread.

Here's mine:
    - I love it when people type "first!!11" on my video.
    - People with the cheapest equipment and video quality but who are still enjoying themselves are awesome!
    - I sub to way more channels that I can physically watch.
    - When I post a video I spend the next few hours refreshing the page and staring at the numbers. (sad I know but I can't help it)
    - I have used the same tablet for 7 years with the same broken wire I have to have bent upwards using a drinks coaster to work. Quality content everyone!
    - I always fall for those "read more" comment tricks.
    - I don't have the heart to tell networks to stop emailing me.
    - I will binge watch the same content over and over for years, Even though I know all the jokes, all the funny moments, I STILL watch and laugh, again and again.
    - I keep forgetting to go to the sub page instead of the home page
    - I end up watching videos from channels I don't enjoy just to remind myself of why I don't enjoy them.

Now share yours?

Noobzilla likes this.
  2. Conso1727
    Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
    Cash:
    $1,862
    Don't know mow much embarassing they are, but:
    1- Since I don't get many comments I always look at the channels of those who commented, hoping to find out someone that does similar content to mine
    2- I have a mental block that disallows me to watch videos with people doing wacky faces on the thumbnails
    3- I received game keys from an indie games publisher, but most of them are shovelware, I am on the fence if reviewing them and saying are bad or not reviewing at all, because I want to give useful feedback but those games are irredeemable.
    I will add more if I come up with them.

Lightsen likes this.
  3. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $85
    that number 2 - I can deal with faces, but hate it when they photoshop their eyes and mouth bigger

4. Switchbox
    Give me your food
    Cash:
    $1,676
    The only YouTuber that does it appropriatly is Markiplier.
    Somehow I don't find his thumbnails cringy, but I do if it's anyone else lol

Lightsen likes this.
  5. Lightsen
    Animation Yey!
    Cash:
    $85
    sometimes his thumbnails are a bit over the top, but since ive been watching his content since before the thumbnails were like that, ive learned to ignore them, he seems to be chilling it down a bit now

6. Farley Productions
    Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
    Cash:
    $237
    Oh boy....here we go.

- When a new Youtuber I follow uploads a video I really enjoy I will tend to rewatch it at least a couple times in the same week.
    - I respond to almost every single comment. Even the rude, negative ones.
    - I love rewatching videos released by Youtubers from years ago just to get same laughs and inspirational feeling of wanting to achieve the same goals.
    - I scroll "every" comment section of every video. (With new movies I haven't seen yet being the exception.)

Trying to think of some more but it's rough. =\ I think your list covers a lot of what I do too.
    But it's all in good fun. =] Thank you.

7. Dino
    Psychocell's Resident Dinosaur
    Cash:
    $99
    I still watch Minecraft videos...

Often.

Edit: And I enjoy them :(

Camermon likes this.
  8. ItsBecky
    Internet Idiot who loves making people laugh
    Cash:
    $85
    1. I reply way too fast to comments, sometimes its embarrassingly fast, I'm like that with everything though
    2. I too check views way too much especially when just uploaded, I check my sub count and view count everyday too, got a bit too addicted to youtube.
    3. I am so frugal I struggle to spend money on equipment that I probably need to improve my channel, it's something that bugs me so much, I know I need a microphone and I even have the exact one in mind, but I'm so scared of spending a load of money when I don't have a proper job yet I keep putting it off. I will only buy things that are desperately needed, which tbh that is now so will find the courage soon to spend the money (its not even that much just looks a lot to me)