• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Share my happiness and INSPIRE YOU ALL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDanINSANE

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Cartoonist, Animator
Hello Everybody,
I'm pretty much new around here and not most active, but trying my best because I'm very busy at the studio.

Today I've reached my year goal which was 15,000 Subscribers! :happy:

My goal was until the end of the year, and I'm very happy that it happened 6 months earlier.
I'll probably lose and gain more or less but I know that for now... this moment, I've touched my goal.

I want to inspire you guys and let you know that with all the afford and dedication you can do this too and gain your goals if it's on YouTube or in real-life, JUST DON'T GIVE UP!

Also, I wish you the best luck and thank you for reading my posts, I appreciate every single one of you guys, keep on being so amazing!

* Sorry about my bad English

Jamie

Maestro
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
wow congrats, can't wait till i have that many subscribers^^
quite something you achieved there :D

Reactions: MrDanINSANE

SuddenlyNinja

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
You inspire like crazy! Cartoons are not entirely my thing, but you shall have my sub!

ghostlyrich

Vagaterian
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
congrats i hear every 1000 to 10,000 goes by quicker and 10,000 to 100000 goes by even faster than that keep up with good material and you will be there in no time

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hello Everybody,
I'm pretty much new around here and not most active, but trying my best because I'm very busy at the studio.

Today I've reached my year goal which was 15,000 Subscribers! :happy:

My goal was until the end of the year, and I'm very happy that it happened 6 months earlier.
I'll probably lose and gain more or less but I know that for now... this moment, I've touched my goal.

I want to inspire you guys and let you know that with all the afford and dedication you can do this too and gain your goals if it's on YouTube or in real-life, JUST DON'T GIVE UP!

Also, I wish you the best luck and thank you for reading my posts, I appreciate every single one of you guys, keep on being so amazing!

* Sorry about my bad English
Congratulations, Dan! This probably belongs in the milestone section though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.