'Several specific elements' required on counter notification. What are they?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Yes, I think you should write to YouTube's legal department. But since the email form is only for filing copyright strikes, perhaps you should send scans of this mess by snail mail.

Where did this conversation take place, by the way?

Prekzursil

Reaction score
Yes, I think you should write to YouTube's legal department. But since the email form is only for filing copyright strikes, perhaps you should send scans of this mess by snail mail.

Where did this conversation take place, by the way?
I reached him on discord, on a half life server he seems to have influence in, i asked him to for a chat, he did indeed chat after he has banned me from the server THOUGH asking people politely for a chat is not listed in the rules of the server. Anyway I think what he is doing is attempted extortion, retraction does not cost money and certainly normal people would rather contact the other party first before allegedly paying many lawyers to do paperwork on counter notification.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
You are right about that last (retraction not costing money). If you search YouTube Help, I believe there is a postal address listed for YouTube. You can also reach out to Partner Support if your channel is monetized, or to @TeamYouTube on Twitter.