Several questions regarding audio

Rubie

Reaction score
Question 1 - Removing clicks

so in videos I was experiencing a very large amount of clicks throughout all of my audio. After trying everything i decided that my keyboard was at fault. For this reason i bought a quieter keyboard but apparently its still too loud. any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rubie

Reaction score
Question 2: Best settings for Blue Yeti

So the mic is about 20 cm away from my face and i was wondering what the best settings for it was. If you have any ideas please mention the boost on the mic and the volume in the pc settings thx.

Rubie

Reaction score
Question 3 Hey, I've got a question about removing an echo from my recordings.

When recording voice, I get some echoes here and there while talking. I've tried multiple mics and headsets, but the problem remains (probably because the room's acoustics aren't that great).

I've got basic knowledge in editing out noise in Audacity, but the problem for me is isolating the echo. This makes it hard to edit it out, since the noise removal also picks up part of the commentary. Does anyone know of a way to isolate just the echo?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Rubie - Please stop with all the threads. 1 thread would have been sufficient. I've merged them all into this one. Thank you.

bobspez

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The link to your channel isn't working. so I can't see the video's you are referring to.