Several Partnership questions regarding copyrighted content

Zarnium

Reaction score
I have a Youtube Channel called "Zernium" which is mostly comprised of mediocre Youtube poops that I made years ago, when I apparently thought they were the highest form of humor. I've gotten banners notifying me about applying for monetization and partnership, I'm assuming because one of my videos has gotten over 40,000 views somehow. Given that Youtube poops are entirely copyrighted content, am I correct in assuming that requests for monetization or partnership will be denied? Note that the video with 40,000 views isn't actually a Youtube poop, although it's not particularly great or original itself:

That said, will having uploaded all of these Youtube poops keep me from becoming a partner in the future? If I ever decide to start making good and original videos, I'll probably make a new account and start from scratch. However, I'm not sure if keeping my old videos up or having put them up in the first place will get in the way. Should I delete them?

the9one8

www.youtube.com/the9one8
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
That said, will having uploaded all of these Youtube poops keep me from becoming a partner in the future? If I ever decide to start making good and original videos, I'll probably make a new account and start from scratch. However, I'm not sure if keeping my old videos up or having put them up in the first place will get in the way. Should I delete them?
I doubt you will get monetized with copywrited material or if you do, it could strike against your account. However, if you plan on starting a new channal and starting from scratch, your old channel won't affect you in any way that I can think of.