Setting up to launch a adword campaign - and consulting?

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm also thinking about adwords campaign if I see no organic growth within the next 4-6 weeks. I have a question - what does an ad looks like? Is it a small thumbnail on the right at the top that looks exactly the same as other suggested videos except it says "Sponsored"? Or the ads are inside videos like other adsense ads?

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Suggested videos by youtube are ruling over
all possibility for good views. Look in analytics for playlists and fined videos that have biggest number of playlists- this will be your most popular video on current moment that people watch most.Also take a look at from what country your views coming from. this two will help you to understand your audience. I promote only new videos .I also place links for my new videos in the end screen of my most popular videos, this helps to get extra views too.[DOUBLEPOST=1502286106,1502285770][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm also thinking about adwords campaign if I see no organic growth within the next 4-6 weeks. I have a question - what does an ad looks like? Is it a small thumbnail on the right at the top that looks exactly the same as other suggested videos except it says "Sponsored"? Or the ads are inside videos like other adsense ads?
You can choose if you want to have an add in steam or discovery type for you video.Go in you video manager and select any video that you have. Click on the little arrow near edit button and choose promote option. After that you will get a screen where you can see how you video will looks when it laced as ad on the youtube . You can also look in search for video tutorial on how to use promote option for your videos.

Reactions: RTT

RTT

I've Got It
Reaction score
all possibility for good views. Look in analytics for playlists and fined videos that have biggest number of playlists- this will be your most popular video on current moment that people watch most.Also take a look at from what country your views coming from. this two will help you to understand your audience. I promote only new videos .I also place links for my new videos in the end screen of my most popular videos, this helps to get extra views too.[DOUBLEPOST=1502286106,1502285770][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can choose if you want to have an add in steam or discovery type for you video.Go in you video manager and select any video that you have. Click on the little arrow near edit button and choose promote option. After that you will get a screen where you can see how you video will looks when it laced as ad on the youtube . You can also look in search for video tutorial on how to use promote option for your videos.
Thanks a lot, will give a go.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How do you do this? . And which analytics providers do you use?

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
How do you do this? . And which analytics providers do you use?
Look at the left side of your window when you logged in on your youtube account. You should see about 8 buttons -Dashboard-Video manager-live streaming-community-channel-ANALYTICS- translation-create. Click on ANALYTCS and you will see many graphs on your screen- choose video in playlists graph and you will see data that you need.

Reactions: Marcello Riviera
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Look at the left side of your window when you logged in on your youtube account. You should see about 8 buttons -Dashboard-Video manager-live streaming-community-channel-ANALYTICS- translation-create. Click on ANALYTCS and you will see many graphs on your screen- choose video in playlists graph and you will see data that you need.
Thanks!. How are you suing these analytics to your advantage , if you dont mind me asking?

Gamayun

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks!. How are you suing these analytics to your advantage , if you dont mind me asking?
Follow videos with big numbers that bring you money and you will be fine. Choose subject for your videos based on this numbers etc

YoungWildMe3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looks like you've been sticking to your theme of parking garage toys!

KTP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Looks like you've been sticking to your theme of parking garage toys!
I know, right? It's getting old though. I'm trying to find time to mix it up a bit within the same keyword. I have ideas, not enough time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: JackJack

YoungWildMe3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We've been trying to to do a mix of toys as well as family playtime and experiences for our videos. I know the toys get tons of views but we also want to focus on family time.

I think what is hard about the adwords campaigns is to get high quality targeted viewers.