Setting up my background

Ponyslayer3

Reaction score
I am partnered, but for some reason I don't have the option to set up the banner height or image map. Is there something I have to turn on?

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
This can take up to 3 weeks to go into effect. It only took my channel around 24 hours.

Bryant

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
I am partnered, but for some reason I don't have the option to set up the banner height or image map. Is there something I have to turn on?
could take up to 3 weeks for partner features to kick in.

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Who did you get partnered with? It will be under channel settings when it's available.

We should do a collab video in the future let me know if you are interested!

Jason Liu

Master GFX Designer/Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer
Hey, also, for the background we get to be put in your featured box and a shoutout right?

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just be patient, I still don't get why my took only 20 minutes. I guess I was lucky, but sure was excited.

AreYouAwareBro

I check out your videos if you comment on mine!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes, I had all but two monetized. :) So that's why.
Nah, he means like if you never set monetization up then the network doesn't have to remove your linked adsense account so it takes much less time :)

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know why it happened that fast then. I've been monetized with YouTube and Adsense for a months. I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm just glad I got lucky and didn't have to wait days or weeks on end. :) I hope the Ponyslayer3's wait isn't a long one. :)