Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator

I fooled you with my clever title ehh? :D

Come one, come all!

Jonathan

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol license them through limelight its cheap and legal :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol I havent watched just yet, I will any min though after posting, I hope you play that guitar more than anything and aint fooling us with the thumbnail ;)
--- merged: Apr 9, 2012 12:24 AM ---
It was a good vlog, the lighting there was great and you seemed much happier than usual, one of the times you played guitar reminded me so much of on Bill and Ted where they play a little riff or whatever its called. I did hope for more music in that one, are you keeping music for its own series/playlist separate to the vlogs?

JD´s World

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Lol I havent watched just yet, I will any min though after posting, I hope you play that guitar more than anything and aint fooling us with the thumbnail ;)
--- merged: Apr 9, 2012 12:24 AM ---
It was a good vlog, the lighting there was great and you seemed much happier than usual, one of the times you played guitar reminded me so much of on Bill and Ted where they play a little riff or whatever its called. I did hope for more music in that one, are you keeping music for its own series/playlist separate to the vlogs?
A little known fact, the riffs your hear from Bill and Ted when they do their air guitar thing is actually the guitarist virtuoso Steve Vai...

I will keep Vlogs separate from the music for sure... The Vlogs are kind of "behind the scenes" for my music and gaming. I know I say "My music" a lot without actually coming forth with any of it.... I am working on it as hard as I can lol

Jonathan

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A little known fact, the riffs your hear from Bill and Ted when they do their air guitar thing is actually the guitarist virtuoso Steve Vai...

I will keep Vlogs separate from the music for sure... The Vlogs are kind of "behind the scenes" for my music and gaming. I know I say "My music" a lot without actually coming forth with any of it.... I am working on it as hard as I can lol

Jonathan
Lol I think we all know you are capable of music with your whole setup being in your vlogs so at least we know it IS coming eventually :D I didnt know that, I used to love that little solo they do throughout it.